Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Already??

Wow, I can't believe it's already February!!  I have been so busy since the year started.  My husband and I decided our 2010 would be based on "health and happiness"...healthy home, healthy relationships, healthy diet & bodies, healthy finances, happiness shared together and with family and friends.  On the home front, wow, I've been in nesting mode, wanting to get everything scubbed and cleaned.  We have started walking every night together, which is so nice.

I kind of put off doing a lot for Bleu Bird Nest, not because I didn't want to...just felt like I needed to spend some time focusing on home, family and relationships, and our machining business (boring tax and accounting stuff!) But, I've been coming up with all kinds of things for the new year and I'm really excited.

I've been adding to my booth at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. Here's some sweet little Valentine items that I stocked today.









This banner is also available at my esty shop.

Until next post...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails