Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October

I had so much fun today just creating.  After I got up I made a nice cup of tea and sat down at the sewing machine with a big roll of black crepe paper.  Oh my goodness, I LOVE the way it came out...all bunched up and crinkled.  I trimmed the edges with pinking shears.



I LOVE these black and white images I captured with my camera today...just so crisp and clean and vintage looking.  I love black and white decorations for Halloween, with just a touch of that burnt orange.




Later I made these little cat hanging decorations...


and some sweet little halloween pots with my handmade crepe paper, of course...



I'm so ready for fall and so happy October is here!  It was a beautiful, crisp california day.  The wind has blown the air until it is crystal clear.  So much to be thankful for.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails