Wednesday, October 28, 2009

pumpkin babies

I have such good memories of halloween, both from my childhood and from spending it with my son.  This year is, I think, going to be a little hard because my son is now living on his own.  Even though I have a blast spending the holidays with hubby ( or any day, just hanging out!), I do miss having the kids around! I LOVE seeing all the trick-or-treaters when they come to the door.  so sweet.


i love this picture of my little guy when he was 2; he had so much fun that day!

One of our halloween traditions that my husband started with the kids was that they could get any pumpkin that they were able to carry out of the patch.  A few time he had to encourage my son to try his hardest to carry the pumpkin he wanted...



my stepson is looking on in the background, remembering when he was younger and trying so hard to carry a big pumpkin!


My husband's favorite halloween picture of me...this guy's gloved hands were making me really uncomfortable!

My niece, Mia, and my son, Michael, were born just a month apart and they spent lots of time together growing up.  This was one halloween when they went trick-or-treating together.  Mia was a princess (she was in love with all things disney) and Michael was one of the 7 dwarfs (he called his costume a "hi-ho", not a dwarf).


aren't they sweet!?!

Here are those gorgeous kids, all grown up now...


love them! they are both in their first year of college now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails