Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spring goodies

My mom is having a little get together this weekend
and she asked me to help with the decorations.

She is the one who taught
me all about
entertaining and cooking
and "presentation"!!

I made this little spring plaque
for her front door...


I decided to make some more for my Etsy store;
they'll be available this week.


I made these spring tags for her to use
as napkin ties...



These will also be available for sale
with either pale fawn
or pale green ribbon
for tying.



Just simple and sweet for spring!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Kelly these are really sweet. I wanted to thank you for the sweet tag you gifted me with my etsy order- everything was lovely and I adore the sweet tag and the cutout bunnies. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails