Thursday, September 23, 2010

welcome fall



Seems my whole summer has been taken up with our move...packing, unpacking, organizing, rearranging, and settling in to our new home. And though I love the fact that we have relocated to our new little cottage and I am enjoying our new neighborhood, I have missed the "artsy" and creative aspect of my life. The days when I get to spend hours creating with paper, coffee-dying tags, and getting lost in ephemera and ribbon...



Well my new "studio" is filled with unpacked boxes still, but I've managed to carve out one little corner where I can finally begin to get organized for fall creations. Better late than never, right?  I've got a whole new design brewing in my head for my new space. Mostly I am very excited to be part of the Joli Paquet blog this fall, where I will be a guest artist!  The Joli Paquet FALL 2010 event kicks off on October 5th with all new free tutorials and  includes Halloween and Fall themed kits for purchase starting October 14.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! We moved at the end of the summer too and I feel so out of sorts right now. I have managed to get things somewhat setup in my new art room but it's still a mess! We still have boxes to unpack and I just wish I could wiggle my nose and it all be done! LOL We love our new neighborhood too and our new house. I hope you enjoy your new home and we are so excited to have you a part of Joli!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails