Thursday, August 12, 2010

sweet memories

I have been busy getting things packed up for our move to the new (old) house.  This morning I was checking to be sure all the drawers were empty in my son's old desk because we are selling it. It's a bit banged up from all the use he's given it over the years, but still in pretty good shape.  When I opened the top drawer, I found this little hand carved message...he must have put it there quite a few years ago. I never knew it was there until this morning. It made me catch my breath, so sweet, so sentimental. Since I knew the desk was going, I snapped a quick photo of it.  What a sweet boy.




Here's a peek at the backyard over at the new place...



...and the entry way


lots to be done...but I'm looking forward
to making lots of new, sweet memories there.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable house! I would anything to move to CA. right now. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails