Monday, October 18, 2010

sweet cousins

Over the weekend my niece came to visit from out of state. We had such a great time...shopping, manicures, eating out, watching TV, and lots of laughter and girl-talk! My other niece who lives nearby joined us also.  The three of us have started this tradition of getting together for a girly weekend and it is so much fun and a great bonding time.  On Friday night my husband took us all out to a local burger joint and my son joined us. Afterwards, he helped his cousins with their highschool homework. (I'm not sure how much work actually got done, but they had a great time visiting and playing with the dogs).


* * *

sweet cousins, good times, happy memories...
I love to hear them all laughing in my house
and having fun together.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails